Prince of Peace Parish was founded on November 1, 1992, as a vivid and real response to the challenge of change on the South Side. Our Catholic roots run long and deep in the fertile grounds tilled by those who have gone before us. We are called to foster those precious seeds in the spirit of FAITH, HOPE, and LOVE.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. at St. Adalbert, or after any Mass
Parish Office: 412-481-8380
Parish Fax: 412-431-0209
CCD Office: 412-381-5458
Cemetery Inquiries: 412-256-9370
ON MISSION FOR THE CHURCH ALIVE!
Click on the link below to see the letter from Bishop David A. Zubik, which was read at all Masses this weekend, and mailed to all registered households in the parish. The letter contains information on the final parish groupings, clergy assignments, and the maximum number of weekend Masses.
The Catholic Parish Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh has taken over the day to day operations of our cemeteries (St. Adalbert, St. Casimir, St. Josaphat, St. Michael, St. Peter, and Loretto Cemeteries). All cemetery records are now located at the CPCA. For all cemetery inquiries please contact:
Allegheny Regional Office
1000 Logue Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
email address: email@example.com